A phone call from Geoff Doyle our business founder.
Get a quick quote from Exposure By Design for the $5,000 Queensland Business Basics Grants Program
The Queensland Government are opening Round 3 of the wildly popular QLD Business Basics Grants Program
at 9:00am on 4 th May 2022.
If you need a quick quote up to the value of $5,000 AUD for any digital marketing services, fill out the form below and we will process your request as soon as possible.
From this questionnaire we will be able to talk with you and discuss how best to develop a digital marketing strategy suited to your particular business and then create a proposal for submission with your grant application.
Request a “grant-friendly” proposal
The survey below is to enable Exposure by Design to quickly see how we are able to assist your business with a solution to grow your business and provide you with the Invoice that you will require to apply.
Please fill in as much information as possible.
Successful grant applications are based on writing to the brief or criteria and clearly showing both the need the grant will help solve as well as the outcomes that can be achieved because the grant was approved.
You will receive
All of our expertise understanding your business.
A fast proposal for use in your Business Basics Grants Program application.
Send your request and our friendly team will rush a quote back to you for the QLD Business Basics Grants Program!
Website build or upgrades
- Website build or upgrade (including website refresh)
- Adding e-commerce
- Developing new website content
Strategic marketing services
- Strategic marketing plans including search engine optimisation advice
Professional business advice
- Business plans
Training and coaching
- Business development, marketing, human resources or business planning topics
- Training or coaching of up to 4 months in duration
Business continuity and succession
- Business continuity and succession plans
- Cybersafety training and tools
With Exposure By Design, you can use the Adaption Grant towards:
To be eligible for this grant, your business must:
- not have been approved for funding under Round 1 or 2 of the Business Basics grants program
- have fewer than 20 employees (by head count) at the time of applying for the grant
- have an active Australian Business Number (ABN) and be registered for GST
- have headquarters in Queensland and you are applying for a SEQ or regional grant depending on where your business is based (use the eligibility tool to check your location)
- have an expected turnover of $300,000 or less for the current financial year
- not have owners/directors that are insolvent or an undischarged bankrupt.
Refer to the relevant section below for information on previous grant rounds.
The guidelines may vary between rounds and include:
- eligibility criteria
- activities to be applied for
- funding amounts
- assessment processes
- your legal requirements if you are awarded a grant agreement.